Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Festival and Social Capital...

I had a flash from the past last night during Christmas Festival rehearsal.  I started thinking about how all of these people from out of state, young and old, travel here to be a part of Christmas Festival.  I thought about how, at the beginning of the year, the majority of the people in choir were strangers to me.  And now, we all hangout outside of choir, we joke together, and we eat meals together.  Then I thought to myself, I'm thinking of social capital from AmCon last semester!  It's funny how the things we learn never truly leave us...

 The link for Christmas festival is below:
http://www.stolaf.edu/christmasfest/

Encourage family and friends to watch it either in the movie theaters or on television! It will be great!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, indeed. And the next question will be this one: how best to spend or invest that social capital. LDL

    ReplyDelete